Tinfoil Hat – Voice to Skull (V2K)

Voice to Skull (V2K)

See here for full text.

“The Voice of God weapon – a device that projects voices into your head to make you think God is speaking to you – is the military’s equivalent of an urban myth,” writes Wired Magazine. “Meaning, it’s mentioned periodically at defense workshops,… and typically someone whispers about it actually being used.” 1

“The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies,” reports Wikipedia. James C. Linn notes that “Frey found that human subjects exposed to 1310 MHz and 2982 MHz microwaves at average power densities of 0.4 to 2 mW/cm2 perceived auditory sensations described as buzzing or knocking sounds. The sensation occurred instantaneously at average incident power densities well below that necessary for known biological damage and appeared to originate from within or near the back of the head.” 2

Wikipedia continues:

The clicks are generated directly inide the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby.… The existence of non-lethal weaponry that exploits the microwave auditory effect appears to have been classified ‘Secret NOFORN’ in the USA from (at the latest) 1998, until the declassification on 6 December 2006 of “Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weaponry” in response to a FOIA request.3

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request (refer to case #614F-06) was made “for all documents pertaining to the microwave auditory effect, microwave hearing effect, Frey effect, artificial telepathy, and/or any device/weapon which uses and/or causes such effect; and any covert or undisclosed use of hypnosis.” Possible influence on subject(s) notes that “microwave hearing may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard “voices within one’s head”. 4

Until 2008 when the entry was abruptly deleted, the online U.S. Army Thesaurus reported of “voice to skull technology” that defined the term as a:

Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.5

“Birds seem to be highly sensitive to microwave audio,” says Lev Sadovnik of the Sierra Nevada Corporation in the US working on a device “dubbed MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio) [which] exploits the microwave audio effect, in which short microwave pulses rapidly heat tissue, causing a shockwave inside the skull that can be detected by the ears. A series of pulses can be transmitted to produce recognisable sounds.” The article in New Scientist continues:

MEDUSA involves a microwave auditory effect “loud” enough to cause discomfort or even incapacitation. Sadovnik says that normal audio safety limits do not apply since the sound does not enter through the eardrums.… He has carried out his own work on the technique, and was even approached by the music industry about using microwave audio to enhance sound systems, he told New Scientist.

“But is it going to be possible at the power levels necessary?” he asks. Previous microwave audio tests involved very “quiet” sounds that were hard to hear, a high-power system would mean much more powerful – and potentially hazardous – shockwaves.6

Non-microwave equivalents have also been invented that utilize frequency modulation of highly directional ultrasonic sound waves. “Holosonic Research Labs and American Technology Corporation both have versions of directed sound, which can allow a single person to hear a message that others around don’t hear,” continues Wired Magazine. “DARPA appears to be working on its own sonic projector.” 7

Nicholas Jones details electronic Mind Control at the Educate-Yourself.org website:

Subliminal words in the correct electromagnetic-field that expresses human consciousness, attuned to the human brain, can enter our minds at a subconscious level. Our brain activity patterns can apparently be measured and stored on computer by super-computers. If a victim needs subliminal-thoughts implanted, all that is necessary is to capture, save on computer, and target the person’s brainwave pattern to send them such low frequency subliminal-messages that they actually think it is their own thoughts.8

Writes Dick Sutphen in “The Battle for Your Mind: Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public”:

There are also inaudible ELFs (extra-low frequency waves). These are electromagnetic in nature. One of the primary uses of ELFs is to communicate with our submarines.… Waves below 6 cycles per second caused the subjects to become very emotionally upset, and even disrupted bodily functions. At 8.2 cycles, they felt very high… an elevated feeling, as though they had been in masterful meditation, learned over a period of years. Eleven to 11.3 cycles induced waves of depressed agitation leading to riotous behavior.9

Related links

1 Sharon Weinberger, “The Voice of God Weapon Returns,” Wired Magazine, 21 December 2007, at http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/ (retrieved: 6 January 2011).

2 Richard Alan Miller, “Synthetic Telepathy And…,” Presented at the Consciousness Technologies Conference, July 19-21, 2001, on Saturday, July 20th, 2001, in Sisters, Oregon, at http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=152%3Asynthetic-telepathy-and&catid=44%3Ascrollercontent&Itemid=185

3 “Microwave auditory effect,” Wikipedia.org, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect (retrieved: 6 January 2011).

4 “Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons,” Christians Against Mental Slavery, at http://www.slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf (retrieved: 6 January 2011).

5 “voice to skull devices,” U.S. Army Thesaurus, at http://call.army.mil/products//thesaur/00016275.htm (retrieved: circa 2008); See also: Sharon Weinberger, “Army Yanks ‘Voice-To-Skull Devices’ Site,” Wired Magazine, at http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/05/army-removes-pa/ (retrieved: 25 March 2011).

6 David Hambling, “Microwave ray gun controls crowds with noise,” New Scientist, 3 July 2008, http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14250 (retrieved: 24 May 2011).

7 Weinberger, “The Voice of God.”

8 Nicholas Jones, “Total Population Control,” 12 July 2002, educate-yourself.org, at http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mctotalcontrol12jul02.shtml (retrieved: 6 January 2011).

9 Dick Sutphen, “The Battle for Your Mind: Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public,” Whale, at http://www.whale.to/w/mind.html (retrieved: 7 January 2011).

Related videos

“Woody Norris invents amazing things,” Ted: Ideas Worth Spreading, video at ted.com, http://www.ted.com/talks/woody_norris_invents_amazing_things.html (retrieved: 22 April 2011). (Watch it here)

“Mind Control,” simonxhayes video at YouTube.com, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7apZl_lt0A (retrieved: 9 June 2008). (Watch it here)

12 Comments

• July 18, 2011 - 7:11 pm | Permalink

Thanks for your contribution and I will use it for my college research that I am doing for this website.

• jadon
    July 24, 2011 - 7:49 pm | Permalink

hello im currently in situation whereby Perpetrators of V2k(voice to skull) technology are using their equipment to illegaly harass me and my kids, im interested in finding some solotion or device to;
    1. block v2k signals being sent to and from me
    2. capable of detecting the perps location, please inform asap

thanks

• August 26, 2011 - 12:33 pm | Permalink

@jadon, numerous Facebook groups are available to help assist you. I can be found at http://facebook.com/SkewsMe where I can point you out to groups helping Targetted Individuals (TIs) and other research fronts.

• janet
    September 24, 2011 - 11:51 am | Permalink

How do I stop the frequencies, how do I stop the v2k thing?
    What do I need to do to stop this harassment?
    How do I stop the electromagnetic weapons?
    What kind of device, or sheild do I need to stop hearing the v2k?

• Janet
    October 2, 2011 - 6:40 pm | Permalink

I found a website that says we need to prove it. Plasma waves are provable with 800 hi speed camera, if we find what direction they are coming from we will be able to find the sattelite the perps are using. Plasma waves are electromagnetic waves mixed with gaseous ions. I am looking everywhere to find a way to stop the v2k. There has to be some kind of equipment, or shield something to stop this, learning how it happens in the first place is the start to figure out how to stop it from hitting us.
    I notice it definately has to do with the sound waves, so how do we stop electromagnetic waves? I am now experimenting with 100 pound magnets, next I will try a 300 pound magnet. anything to change the electomagnetic field. I will keep you posted on this idea. If you find a website or technology to stop v2k please let us know.

• barry
    February 11, 2012 - 2:50 am | Permalink

how on earth can no one help us and thousands of people within all of the ti communities know how this crap works and are sworn to secrecy by be n manipulated by animals aka perps. its frighting there is absolutely no answers to this horrific situation. it is the most serious human rights issue in the world. absolutely no answers in the infomation age of internet texhnology. yet it us documented everywhere. our society has gone nutts allowing this. no one helping these animals would ever allow this to happen in their lives. they are soo gullable ro these animals brain washing techniques. wtf!!!!!!!
    _

• April 21, 2012 - 3:09 pm | Permalink

Neurophone Model 50, the THINKMAN. It would be the 50th neurophone design developed by Dr. Flanagan.

The circuit has 13 NPN transistors (MPS3393 type), 5 PNP transistors (MPS3640 type), and 8 diodes (1N914 type). There are 2 coils of 10 mH used as LC circuit with .001 microfarad capacitors. (The extra coil and capacitor in the 50 KHz circuit are likely made of the same). All other capacitors are of 10 microfarad value.

The resistors are mostly 33K value but range amongst 330, 1K, 10K, 33K, and 100K. Some of them are adjustable. Sounds like it should be easy to build one! At that time, they were using discrete components. But why make an op-amp with discrete components when you could just use IC op-amp. If Flanagan is still selling these gizmos, he likely “solid-stated” them for ease of manufacturing. You would still have sections to tune with solid- state ICs.

• me
    June 13, 2012 - 6:40 am | Permalink

i dont belive you guys but anyway … microwaves can be blocked with a faraday cage, get some copper mesh aprox 1mm grid glue under your wallpaper and use some of it as insectshields for your windows, done

i wish you a happy unzapped life

[Editor's note] Had I a few grand to spend, I’d purchase a Sonic Cannon and use it like a Voice of God weapon to educate the suits at the Federal Courthouse.]

• JUAN CARLOS VALLEJOS
    June 14, 2012 - 11:30 am | Permalink

THEORY OF COLLAPSE BY ACCUMULATION OF BITS
    Bullying STOP STOP STOP Electronic Voice to Skull Mental Torture Stop Stop Harassment Mind Control

Stop Stop Block Voices in the Brain, Electronic Harassment Stop Stop, Stop Stop Block Nanotechnology, Stop Stop Block cauterization, Stop Block Torture Stop, Stop Stop Block Voices in the Brain, Mental Torture, Stop Stopping Mind Control Block.

All system can transfer data, the data to be transferred on different computers in the case of human populations and the probabilities for processing canidad puededa data processing having data that is transmitted increasingly ….
    Collapse the systems computer.

Demonstration of theories that can make organizations of the human race studies which use the probability MAIFRAMES colapcen nerviozas dedestruir the cells in your brain.
    For a computer to function it must be composed of a mother trageta, records, reports.
    These components through which data flows through the hard ward as packages and are processed in the processor, should not exceed the maximum capacity EL pocesarador.

In cases of harassment mail and voice to skull Iun, satellite transmissions are made desede satellites, and that concetan with all systems that exist in their geographical area with additional links on the subject nanoparticles in geographic areas in which you live.
    The systems intelligence agencies and organizations in studies of the human race transmit information from their countries to the subjects that are objects of study. These trasmisions using data that is sent and then to transmit bueltos are llevads to databases that store.
    The MEINFRAMES must process this information so that their processors ecxedan not limit which would cause the information or not puediese transmitirese recivirce.
    In those cases where international and procuratorates tribunasle peueden not give any help EACH STUDY SUBJECT MAY RELEASE INFORMATION FROM A COMPUTER CACERA.
    WHAT TO DO THIS FOR DIFFERENT MEDIA.

It makes sense to USE THE INTERNET TO MAKE THE PUBLICATION.
    THIS INFORMATION WILL BE PROCESSED BY VERA AND EVERY SUBJECT TO READ THE INFORMATION PUBLICATIONS IS PRODUCED BY SHOCK AND WILL BE SENT TO BIOLECTRICOS Camp-SATELLITE UNDERSTAND HOW THIS INFORMATION SUBJECT FOR MANY AT A TIME CAN DAMAGE YOUR CONCEPT BY NANOTECHNOLOGY TO STOP . Cundo THESE TRANSMISSIONS ARE COMPUTER INFORMATION FOR PROCESSING tend ACCUMULATE. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT TO BE PROCESSED BY THE COLLAPSE THEORY OF ACCUMULATION
    EVERYONE MUST PUBLISH THE SAME INFOPRMACION as long as possible.
    THIS DATA is transmitted to mainframes in 3,000,000 people CAN COLLAPSE SYSTEMS AND STOP MAKING YOU SUFFER THE EFFECTS OF HUMAN STUDIES LaRaza.
    JUAN CARLOS VALLEJOS

TEORIA DE COLAPSO POR ACUMULACION DE BITS
    STOP Bullying STOP Voice to Skull STOP Electronic Harassment Stop Mental Torture Stop Mind Control
    Detener Parar Bloquear Voces en el Cerebro, Detener Parar Acosos Electronico, Detener Parar Bloquear Nanotecnologia, Detener Parar Bloquear Cauterizaciones, Detener Parar Bloquear Torturas, Detener Parar Bloquear Voces en el Cerebro, Torturas Mentales, Detener Parar Bloquear Mind Control.
    Todo Sistema puede transferir datos, estos datos al ser trasferidos en diferentes Computadoras en el caso de poblaciones humanas por las probabilidades de procesamiento y por la canidad de datos que puededa procesar al tener datos que sean transmitidos de forma creciente….
    Colapsaran los sitemas computarizados.

Demostracion de teorias que pueden hacer que organizaciones de estudios de la raza humana las cuales utilizan MAIFRAMES colapcen la probabilidad dedestruir la celulas nerviozas en su cerebro.
    Para que una COMPUTADORA pueda funcionar esta debe de estar integrada por una trageta madre, discos, memorias.
    Estos componenetes mediante datos los cuales fluyen por el hard ward como paquetes y se procesan en el PROCESADOR, no deberian exceder el maximo de capacidad EL pocesarador.
    En los casos de acosos electronico y voice iun to skull, las transmisiones satelitales que se realizan desede los satelites, y que se concetan con todos lo sistemas que existen en su zona geografica con enlaces adicionales en las nanoparticulas de los sujetos en las zonas geograficas en las que usted vive.
    Los sistemas de agencias de inteligencias y organizaciones de estudios de la raza humana transmiten informacion desde sus paises hasta los sujetos que son objetos de estudios. Estas trasmisions que utilizan datos que son enviados y luego bueltos a trasmitir son llevads a bases de datos en donde se almacenan.
    Las MEINFRAMES deben procesar esta informacion de forma que, sus procesadores no ecxedan el limite lo cual haria que la informacion no puediese transmitirese ni recivirce.
    En estos casos donde los tribunasle internacionales y fiscalias no peueden dar ninguna ayuda CADA SUJETO DE ESTUDIO PUEDE PUBLICAR INFORMACION DESDE UNA COMPUTADORA CACERA.
    ESTO LO DEBE HACER POR DIFERENTES MEDIOS DE COMUNICACIÓN.
    LO MAS LOGICO ES UTILIZAR EL INTERNET PARA REALIZAR LA PUBLICACION.
    ESTA INFORMACION SE VERA Y SE PROCESARA POR CADA SUJETO QUE LEA LAS PUBLICACIONES LA INFORMACION QUE SE PRODUCE POR DESCARGAS Y CAMPON BIOLECTRICOS SE ENVIARA A SATELITES ESTA INFORMACION CUAN SE COMPRENDE POR MUCHOS SUJETOS A LA VEZ PUEDE HACER QUE SU DETERIORO POR CONCEPTO DE NANOTECNOLOGIA SE DETENGA. CUNDO ESTAS TRANSMISIONES SE REALIZAN LAS COMPUTADORAS TENDERIAN ACUMULAR INFORMACION POR PROCESAR. ESTA INFORMACION QUE NO SE PROCESARA ES LA TEORIA DE COLAPSO POR ACUMULACION DE
    CADA PERSONA DEBERA PUBLICAR LA MISMA INFOPRMACION EL MAYOR TIEMPO POSIBLE.
    ESTA DATA QUE SE TRASMITE A MAINFRAMES EN 3.000.000 DE PERSONAS PUEDE COLAPSAR LOS SISTEMAS Y LOGRAR QUE USTED DEJE DE SUFRIR LOS EFECTOS DE LOS ESTUDIOS DE LARAZA HUMANA.
    JUAN CARLOS VALLEJOS

• Tina
    June 26, 2012 - 8:40 pm | Permalink

I am looking for any Dr. that can help locate these microchips and remove them. I also would like a name of a lawyer that has the balls to sue these sickos and allthe hospitals I been to that refuse to do a mri on me.

• Miss T
    July 20, 2012 - 3:09 am | Permalink

i’m a victim of V2K where my ex pulled this sick psychology on me to find out all my secrets, whom iv been involved with prior to him, etc. its horrible! i’m caught in this voice hearing mess for the past year now and reached the point of suicide a few times but i have a 5year old daughter to raise. so if anyone can tell me how to shield myself from this “thought invasion” sickness, please i’m desperate for help besides everyone else can hear my thoughts instantaneously so i tend to isolate myself since you don’t always think the best of people at times and i feel guilty for these thought even though they were forced into my head.please assist.

regards
    Miss T

• Tina
    August 18, 2012 - 12:36 am | Permalink

I have been a victim of Organized Crime for over three years now. I have had directed energy weapons pointed at me till I get nauseouse. I have had V2K done on me. I have several microchips and or mesagens implanted in me. I beleive the first microchip was placed in my tooth under my dental crown against my will. I satrted hearing rings and buzzing in my ears. I knew it wasn’t tinnitus because I had that before. The perpetraors would set me up with some sort of senerio ( Like my car’s tire going flat) people talking to me about flat tires ect. Then the next day they would play the sound of the tire going flat on a nonstop loop. I also had the voice of God done to me with the V2K.
    I get zapped with bolts of electricty going through out my body 24/7. The perpetrators have read my mind some how with the microchip they put in my tooth’s crown. I feel my whole body, mind and soul have been raped. I could go on for days with the unspeakable torture I have went through and still going through to this day.
    I am looking for a Dr. that will help locate these microchips and remove them. Plus I want a lawyer that is willing to stand up to these perpetrators and sue them. My e-mail address is manyblessings4u@ymail.com